This Chinese Cabbage Salad Recipe is super popular for events such as baby showers, graduation parties, and summer “get togethers”.
2 ramen noodle packages
1 cabbage, shredded
1/2 red cabbage, shredded
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup vegetable oil
6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 4oz. package of sliced almonds
- Take the flavor packets from soup mix and set them aside.
- Break up the noodles in a bowl and set aside as well.
- Toss both kinds of cabbage and sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk together reserved flavor packets, vegetable oil, vinegar, and sesame oil; toss with cabbage mixture.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Sauté noodles and almonds in a skillet over medium heat or until lightly browned; stir into cabbage mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!