A delicious recipe for this beautiful Tomato Basil Tortellini Salad.
4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 to 2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
2/3 cup olive oil
1 (20)oz package cheese tortellini, cooked and cooled(don’t overcook)
2 cups small cherry tomatoes
1 cup of fresh mozzarella balls
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking until dressing starts to thicken.
- Mix in the tortellini, tomatoes, and cheese balls.
- Before serving,stir in basil.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.