A fresh and healthy Watermelon Mojito Salad recipe that is perfect refresher for summer!
3 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves, sliced thin
1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
Zest from two limes
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of black pepper
- Cut the rind off the watermelon and cut into medium-sized cubes (about 1/2-inch).
- Slice the mint leaves thinly.
- Combine the watermelon and mint leaves ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the lime juice, lime zest, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir well to combine. Pour over the watermelon and cucumber and stir well.
- Feel free to drizzle a little rum on top of the salad for a fun (adult) addition!